Painting Practice are currently looking for a Matte Painter / Compositor to join our team in Cardiff, Wales. The project is a high-end TV adaptation of a best-selling book series, with innovative and complex design & VFX components.
– Skilled in Photoshop image manipulation
– Competency in 3D modelling software applications. Cinema 4D is our preferred software.
– Comfortable finalising and integrating final elements
– Live action and cg visual effects compositing experience.
– Working knowledge of nuke compositing workflow.
– Knowledge of cameras, lenses, issues of perspective and parallax is necessary as well as a demonstrable ability to create photorealistic imagery with digital tools.
– Strong understanding of directory structure, file formats, naming conventions, scripts, automation tools, automated dailies.
Skills / Responsibilities:
– 3+ years experience in a production environment
– Should effectively execute all necessary assigned tasks while under tight production schedule deadlines
– Strong creative and technical abilities
– Excellent problem solving skills
– Positive attitude
– Work well in a team environment
Candidates must be based in Wales.
Visit our website www.paintingpractice.com to view the work of our award-winning studio.
If you are interested, please send your details and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org