Painting Practice are currently looking for an Assistant VFX Art Director to join our team in Cardiff, Wales. The project is a high-end TV adaptation of a best-selling book series, with innovative and complex design & VFX components.
– Experience working as an assistant art director and/or draftsperson in film/tv.
– Strong understanding of modelling to scale and modelling/drafting for construction.
– Comfortable working in photoshop and indesign.
– Strong problem solving and presentation skills.
– Strong skills in 3D modelling software applications. Cinema 4D and Zbrush are our preferred softwares.
– Basic knowledge of cameras, lenses and good 3D composition and lighting skills.
– Ability to model to different technical requirements and styles. E.g. Low poly modelling for pre-vis and VR, Kit bashing and high poly modelling for concept art.
– Experience shooting and processing Photogramettry.
– Experience using Agisoft photoscan.
If you are interested, please send your details and portfolio to: email@example.com