Painting Practice are currently looking for a Studio Manager / Junior Producer to join the team of directors and staff in their office in Cardiff, Wales.
Painting Practice is an award-winning design studio working across film, television and advertising. The company is well known in the industry and the services include motion graphics, previs, animation, VFX, production design, concept art, digital matte painting and prop design.
– Project coordination and management of animation and VFX projects.
– Liaising between creative and accounts department, creating budgets and cost reports.
– First point of contact for the accounts department, providing them with a monthly report of everything spent.
– Talent management, sourcing artists for the studio/project needs, rates negotiation and documentation production. First point of contact for studio employees and freelance artists.
– Coordinating artists’ software and equipment needs.
– PA to company directors, managing agendas and studio diary.
– Updating the company’s website and social platforms with latest news.
– Studio management, ensuring the studio runs smoothly.
– Have great communication and interpersonal skills.
– Happy to work in an admin role within a creative setting.
– Flexible can do attitude.
– Willingness to implement new systems and have lots of initiative.
– Must be computer literate and be technically savvy.
– An understanding and enthusiasm for film and animation.
– Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign/Photoshop, Googlemail.
– People and networking skills for dealing direct with clients and suppliers as well as networking at various recruiting events.
– Spanish fluency would be a great bonus as we are currently setting up a new office in Madrid, but it is not essential.
Ideally, candidates should be able to start November 26th and be available for interviews in November.
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com